A base recipe for tender chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and chives wrapped tightly within crispy bacon. Make it as written or add more flavors!
2 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 tbsp chives chopped
12 slices bacon (3 pieces per chicken breast)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until it begins to curl and turn red – you want it to be partially cooked but still flimsy. Place bacon on a paper towel while preparing other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and chives. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag (gallon sized). Using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer, flatten chicken breasts until they’re about 1/4 inch thick.
- Visit Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken @ homemadehooplah.com for full instructions.