Packed with all the Southwestern flavors that we love, this chili is beyond delicious, healthy, and chock full of chicken, corn, tomatoes, and beans.
1 large yellow onion , chopped
1 can (15-ounces) low sodium Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed well
1 can (15-ounces) low sodium Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed well
2 cans (10-ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can (15-ounces) sweet corn kernels
1/4- teaspoon chili powder
1/4- teaspoon ground cumin
1/4- teaspoon garlic powder
1/8- teaspoon paprika
salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 bottle (12-ounces) beer
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 avocado , diced, for garnish
shredded cheddar cheese , for garnish
sour cream , optional
- Place the chopped onions, beans, tomatoes, and corn in the crock pot.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and beer.
- Place chicken breasts on top.
- Visit Crock Pot White Chicken Chili @ diethood.com for full instructions.