Sweet milk chocolate, crunchy pecans, and rich, buttery toffee – what’s not to love? This Better Than Anything Toffee is easy to make and makes the perfect treat OR gift year-round!
Servings: 24 servings
1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Spread the chopped pecans in a single layer on top of the parchment.
- Add butter, sugar, and salt to a heavy bottomed 3 quart pot
- Bring to a boil over medium low heat, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the candy is boiling, stir occasionally, slowly and evenly, until the candy has reached 290F to 300F, or “hard crack” on a candy thermometer.
- Once the candy has reached 290F-300F, remove from heat and gently stir in the vanilla extract.
- Visit Better Than Anything Toffee @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.