These Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies are extremely delicious and ridiculously easy to make.
If you love chocolate and caramel you have to try these!
This cream cheese dessert recipe produces ten cookies so if you are feeding a crowd you’ll want to double or even triple it up.
Easy stuffed cookie recipe. Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough filled with caramels and chocolate cream cheese.
Servings: 10 cookies
16.5 oz Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1/3 cup Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use 3/4 of the cookie dough to form ten cookie cups in the muffin tin. The dough will go approximately half way up the sides.
- Scoop approximately 1/2 tbsp of chocolate cream cheese into the center of each cookie.
- Place a caramel on top of the cream cheese in each cup and press down.
- Visit Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies @ thisisnotdietfood.com for full instructions.