Classic Shortbread Cookies made with only takes 3 ingredients, mouthwatering, buttery and melt in your mouth delicious. A classic holiday cookie, made two ways!
1 1/2 cups butter salted and softened at room temperature (3 sticks or 12 oz)
1 cup icing sugar same as confectioner sugar or powdered sugar (4.4 oz)
3 cups all-purpose flour (13.2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- Add the butter to a large bowl and blend it until smooth using an electric mixer set at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add the icing sugar and continue mixing until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Add flour and mix at low speed until well blended. The mixture will be crumbled and soft.
- Visit Classic Shortbread Cookies @ jocooks.com for full instructions.