These Easter Bunny Rolls are so easy to make and perfect for brunch or dinner! Made from fool-proof homemade yeast dough, these cute bunny-shaped rolls are buttery, fluffy, and so cute with their salty tails.
3 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp Instant dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp coarse sea salt
2 tbsp softened butter
- Pour warm (not hot!) water into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. Add yeast, sugar, salt, oil, and flour.
- Knead on low-medium speed for about 4 minutes, until a smooth dough forms. The dough should be thick, yet soft and only slightly sticky. When it pulls away from the sides of the bowl it’s ready.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and turn the dough over to coat all sides. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in a warm environment to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Once doubled in size, punch the dough down to release any air bubbles. Remove dough from the bowl and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Visit Easter Bunny Rolls @ platedcravings.com for full instructions.