Servings 24 Cookies
1/2 Cup butter softened
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1 Small Box White Chocolate Instant Pudding
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 1/4 Cups flour
3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
3-4 Tbsp. Raspberry Preserves seedless
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and eggs to the bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Pour in one small box of White Chocolate Instant Pudding. Mix.
- Add the baking soda, salt and flour. Mix until the dough is moistened.
- Stir in the milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Visit Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies @ mommymouseclubhouse.com for full instructions.