8 ounces linguine
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup white wine OR chicken stock if you dont want to use alcohol
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 tablespoons salted butter
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 garlic cloves, pressed or grated
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions& drain well.
- In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high heat.
- Add in the shrimp, cajun seasoning, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Stir periodically, until fully cooked- about 3 minutes.
- Visit Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi Pasta! @ myincrediblerecipes.com for full instructions.