Servings: 12 muffins
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt , or sour cream
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoons butter melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a standard muffin pan generously with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the butter and granulated sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Cream together for about 2 minutes, until smooth and well combined.
- Add egg. Add vanilla, milk and Greek yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and fold in using a rubber spatula, just until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Visit Snickerdoodle Muffins @ tastesbetterfromscratch.com for full instructions.