Yields 9 inch cheesecake
1 1/4 cups (13 cookies) digestive cookie crumbs
1 T. granulated sugar
4 T. butter, melted
3 (8 oz.) bricks cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 T. Torani strawberry syrup
1 tsp. strawberry extract
7 – 9 Lindt strawberry cream white chocolate truffles
1 cup heavy cream
2 T. powdered sugar
11 Lindt strawberry cream white chocolate truffles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until it resembles wet sand and can be packed down.
- Press the crust into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese. Beat on medium until the cream cheese is smooth. Scrape down the bowl.
- Visit Strawberries And Cream Cheesecake @ cookiedoughandovenmitt.com for full directions.