one 12-count package Hawaiian sweet rolls, sliced in half (see directions for more details)
3/4 pound cooked deli ham, thinly sliced
3/4 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
2 teaspoons Worcesteshire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9-inch or 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms; don’t pull the rolls apart and slice individually because you want to keep them connected. Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls in prepared pan.
- Evenly layer about half of the ham over the rolls.
- Evenly layer the cheese.
- Evenly layer the remaining ham.
- Add the top ‘slab’ of rolls; set aside.
- Visit Ham and Cheese Sliders @ averiecooks.com for full directions.