3 bananas, ripe
1/2 cup greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 & 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
mini chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the egg and mix in.
- Visit Healthier Chocolate Cake @ thefirstyearblog.com for full directions.