2 lbs boneless Chuck Roast
1 TBS olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ cup high quality balsamic vinegar
2 TBS honey
1 TBS honey mustard
1 cup beef broth
1 TBS tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- Generously grease the bowl of your slow cooker. Set aside
Make the rub:
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
Make the sauce:
- In a medium bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and beef broth. Set aside.
- Putting it together:
- Coat the roast in 1 TBS olive oil (I spread it around with my hands). Set in your slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle the roast with the rub, pressing it into the meat so it sticks.
- Pour sauce over roast and turn your slow cooker onto low.
- Get full instructions on Joy Food Sunshine (link here).