Chicken Thigh Osso Bucco is a decadent dish with insanely rich flavors, made with chicken thighs, onions and carrots and simmered in a delicious wine sauce.
Yield: 8 servings
8 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin on)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 onion (diced)
1 carrot (peeled, diced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup white wine
1 cup chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
parsley for garnish
- Add the flour in a shallow plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken thighs in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess.
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Sear the chicken thighs until browned on both sides.
- Get full recipe >> Clinton Kelly’s Chicken Thigh Osso Bucco @ Dinner then Dessert